Thursday, December 3, 2009

The AAS & CM December Member of the Month - Redseven!

After much anguish, trying to decide which of our wonderful members to select for the title, Leo and I would like to congratulate our December Member of the Month, Redseven!  Redseven or "Red" as we call her on the site has been a member of AAS & CM since January 10, 2009 and she's been a very active member, and we're so glad to have her.  Here's a little about our Member of the Month in her own words.  Enjoy!


Redseven's Avatar

First of all I'd like to say that I feel very honored to be chosen as the "Member of the Month". Especially for December and especially right now, because this December is a pretty big milestone in my life.

I am currently finishing up my coursework to receive my bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems and will be graduating this month! I'm feeling all types of emotions about it, but I am proud of myself. I am one of 2 people in the immediate family to graduate from college.

I live in the South. I am an only child. I enjoy reading, computers, music (R&B, a bit of hip-hop), watching television, & shopping. I also play a bit of piano and I also enjoy doing calligraphy. My favorite color is red. My favorite number is 7, hence my username "RedSeven". I love dogs and I have two, Cody & Destiny. Cody is a mix-breed and Destiny is an Akita.

I believe I'm a pretty easy going person. Although I do not tolerate foolishness. And if you'd ask my mother, she'd say the same. I've been like this since elementary school, believe it or not. (lol) I have always been called a very "quiet" person. Because I don't talk a whole lot. I'm more of a listener.

I'm excited about this holiday season because I feel very blessed to be able to have accomplished what I have. And I'm also very blessed to have such a great and loving family to spend this holiday season with coupled with this momentous occasion...which means....gifts from everyone...times 2!! ~ LOL!!

Congratulations on your college graduation and being selected Member of the Month!

If you would like to join us and possibly become Member of the Month as well, please visit us at AAS & CM here:  http://allaboutshemar.yuku.com/directory

--ARI

No comments:

Post a Comment