Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Congratulations Lacey!




Congratulations to our AAS & CM Contest Winner Lacey!

Leonada, the members of AAS & CM, and I would like to extend a HUGE congratulations to our member Lacey who's entry to our recent contest was selected the winner earlier today.  Lacey you did a fantastic job, way to go!  As a grand prize, Lacey walks away with the fabulous CM Season 4 DVD!  How's that for a prize, huh?  In addition, Lacey will receive an Edible Arrangements fruit basket, courtesy of Leo and myself.  The fruit is beyond delicious, so we know she'll love it.  Check it out:




We chose the Breast Cancer Awareness theme in celebration of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Congrats again Lacey!

Lacey's contest submittal will be showcased right here later this week, so don't miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you so much! I'm in shock! I never thought I would win, but I'm really happy about all of this. The basket looks delicious! Maybe I'll wait to eat it while watch my new DVD. LOL! Thanks Leo and Ariela. (smile)

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it Lacey! Good job and congrats. ;)

    ReplyDelete